What comes to your mind when you think, of “Morocco Excursions?” Well, imagine sitting on the roof terrace of a village home, a cup of mint tea in your hand, the setting sun is sliding down in the horizon. Truly it is an awesome experience. In the street below children chase a ball and a donkey stands sleeping in a doorway. A man in Berber clothes walks by and all around you are the million shades of green that come with spring in the High Atlas. This is Morocco at its most beautiful.
With a wide ethnic diversity, Morocco has a rich historical and cultural heritage which is sufficient for complete Morocco Excursions. For thousands of years the region has been inhabited by Berbers, jealously guarding their independence, have marked the history of the country, but throughout the years have been attacked, making Morocco the home various civilizations, Romans, Arabs and Jews. Discover the most emblematic places in Morocco with taking Morocco Excursions. This provides many ways to spend an unforgettable moment during your travels in Morocco based on your interests and your trip.
If you think for a masterpiece of pristine artwork or gold sand beaches, snow-capped mountains and pristine oceans and to experience the spirited culture then Morocco Excursions are the best way to go. These will give you the experience of the beauties of Moroccan cities, mountains, and deserts and that will captivate and inspire you. The wonder of Morocco is endless: the culture and landscape are full of colors. Minarets create an absorbing skyline and spices provide a rainbow of colors in the historic, vibrant marketplace. The imperial cities of Meknes, Fes and Marrakesh contrast with the dramatic gorges and oases of the snow-capped High Atlas Mountains and the solitude of the Saharan desert that lies beyond.
Before landing on this land remember that Morocco Excursions without the CAMEL SAFARIES is incomplete. We are committed to execute all your expectations. We offer specialized tours of Morocco customized to your desires. We provide the journeys to celebrate the cultural hospitality of Morocco for a truly authentic experience. We are providing mountain treks, tours, mountain biking, camel trekking, safaris, day tours, etc. We want to provide you the joy that would last longer with you then any other happiness in the world.
Why is Morocco a unique traveling hotspot in the world? “Luxury Trip Morocco”, why this has been a very frequently visited site by the world travelers? The point is – Morocco is right below Spain and the Iberian Peninsula, but it’s completely different. Morocco has Arabian influence while Spain having Roman, Latin, and a bit of French. Morocco, called “a cold country with a hot sun.” enjoys semitropical climate on the northern and western coastal areas, and desert climate to the east and south, the most favorable weather conditions all year around, suitable for travelers.
Top 7 things to do in your “Luxury Trip Morocco”
- Visit Djemaa el-Fna: Marrakesh’s main square. The square is a crowded meeting place in Marrakesh that encapsulates fine Moroccan foods, crafts, and culture. UNESCO declared the Djemaa el-Fna a ‘Masterpiece of World Heritage’ in 2001.
- Go for Sahara trekking: Your trip to Morocco would end up with Sahara desert trekking. This is the ultimate goal that every visitor wants to have once in life. The Sahara is cold, empty and endless, as it is portrayed in the movies. A trip to the desert might include a tour by locals living in the area.
- Visit ‘medina’ of Fez: Wandering its maze of narrow lanes is not only a feast for the senses, it’s an open air museum packed with 13 centuries of Moroccan heritage. Escape to one of the many roof terraces during sunset for spectacular views.
- Relax in Essaouira: The strong winds that blow over its protected bay make this an ideal location for wind and kite-surfing. Check out for the ruins of the old fortress the Borj el-Berod, apparently Jimi Hendrix’s original inspiration for the classic song ‘Castles Made of Sand’.
- Go for mountaineering: Go trekking in the High Atlas Mountains, stopping in some of the many beautiful and ancient fortified Berber villages and, if you’re game, climb Jebel Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Start your expedition from Imlil.
- Visit the ‘Jardin Majorelle’ in Marrakesh: A 12-acre botanical garden created by French painter Jacques Majorelle over 40 years, it was purchased by Yves Saint Laurent in 1980 and his ashes are now scattered in this enchanting oasis.
- Visit Chefchaouen: The beautiful and remote small town of Chefchaouen, with its distinctive powder-blue dwellings set against the backdrop of the Rif Mountains. This is a popular shopping destination particularly for native crafts such as wool clothing and woven blankets.
Morocco is a unique destination to discover on your Luxury Trip Morocco. Explore its varied landscape, rich culture and majestic mountains with us the “Camel Safaris “a travel agency organizing tours and safaris for the world visitors being based at Marrakech, Morocco. Either you enjoy the Moroccan ruins, or the modern art or architecture, Morocco is famous for, or spend a night in a camp in Sahara to listen, what the dune says when the night gets still. No other can provide you the best experience than us within your budget. We love and respect to our duty but worship to our customers. Come and taste our world class service.
When it comes to the listing of tourism hot spots all over the world, Morocco is a place that cannot be left out of the list. Located just a few hours of flight travel away from the major cities of the continent of Europe, the city offers the same level of enjoyment for sun-seekers, city-breakers and adventure lovers. When talking about the top holiday destinations in North Africa, this city is second place next to Egypt. So Plan for Morocco Day Tours and find a kingdom that has a long and varied past, people whose tradition and culture has been influenced by three different continents etc.
Exotic and fascinating, the kingdom of Morocco is rich in history and culture and the Morocco Day Tours offers intriguing historical sites, authentic cuisine, and changing scenery that is perfect for exploring and learning about a new destination. Amazing, diverse natural landscapes are never far away in the kingdom of Morocco. Desert, mountains, valleys and ocean, the country has plenty to offer lovers of the outdoors. Travellers of all levels will love walking the Moroccan mountains, riding camels in golden desert dunes, surfing the Atlantic Ocean and discovering all kinds of traditions, culture and people.
Ethnically, Morocco is composed mainly of Arabs and Berbers or a mixture of the two. Make Morocco Day Tours to see all of these sights and more. Morocco’s main cities makes them beautiful propositions such as Marrakech, Essaouira and Fez are all on UNESCO’s World Heritage list and are home to an increasing collection of cultural attractions. The purple peaks of the Atlas Mountains glitter with snow. The winding alleyways of the Medina give way to the bustling souks, tent after tent filled with brightly colour silks and baskets of spices. Feel the magic of Morocco with Morocco day trips, which starts and ends in the cultural hub at Marrakech.
To make your Morocco Day Tour magnificent contact us the Camel Safaries based on Marrakech, Morocco, which offers day tours that are customized to your taste, budget, and time frame. Our tour experts are native Moroccans with a rich cultural heritage who are very proud of their history and country. Our goal is to offer you a beautiful, unforgettable holiday. Tours include the best spots & Home stays with Berber families or Nomads for even more sharing adventures individual, with families or small groups. We are the best in providing morocco tours, desert tours, trekking, etc. Plan for Morocco Day Tours in your next vacation and discover the untouched beauty of Morocco.