Have you experienced any Camel trekking trip in vast sand dunes of any deserted land? Then grab your Morocco Camel Trekking tour to get the real pleasure of deserted land with iced peak mountains. There is undoubtedly no shortage of great attractions in Morocco. The country enjoys a burly sense of culture and an extended and ancient history. The cool blue water flowing over the sand of the beaches is a direct contrast with the hot white sands of the desert, while the greens of fertile valleys contrast with the browns and whites of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
Morocco is a country that offers unparalleled diversity, a people that are naturally hospitable, warm and friendly and a culture that is rich, compelling and enduringly fascinating. Morocco Camel Trekking is the highlight of a Moroccan holiday. Stay in a small desert inn on the edge of the Erg Chebbi sand sea, where you can safely wander into the immediate dunes without needing to hire a guide; these dunes are the highest in Morocco and climbing them is an exhilarating experience.
During Morocco Camel Trekking, you can get the experience of the trek the high atlas mountains of morocco and explore Marrakesh and Berber villages. Here the trekking itineraries options are:-
- Trekking for 4 Days 3 Nights:-
- Day 1:- The First day of your tour only meant for Marrakech visit. You can explore the whole city after a freshen up.
- Day 2- Start your trip towards Atlas Mountain including a visit for Toubkal massif, the highest peak of here. You can travel to Inman Valley to Tachdirte to get the Berber village site with Berber cultures and families.
- Day 3:- In the 3rd day, you can visit the beautiful view over Tizi Likemt of the rock carvings of the area, then start about continue towards Timishi village.
- Day 4- Your 4th morning will take you on a trek for corn field and orange groves with many streams flowing with the up and down slopes and end of the beautiful Ourika Valley and return to the starting point again.
- Trekking Toubkal Ascent in 2 Days:-
- Day 1:- start your trip from Marrakech to Imlil. Here Imlil Morocco is a small Moroccan village located in the upper part of the Atlas Mountains. This village is known for its production of crops such as cherry, apple, and walnuts
- Day 2:- Toubkal Mountain is the summit of the High Atlas The ascent of Toubkal, the roof of North Africa, attracts a large number of trekking enthusiasts. This ascent does not really present major technical difficulties. After 3h/4h walking up the hill, you will have the amazing sight of green valleys & Berber villages.
- Trekking Toubkal in 3 Days:-
- Day 1:- Once you start tripping about Imlil, a visit to the Asni Berber market is definitely worthwhile, as is a visit to the souk at Tahanoute. Here you can have a delicious lunch at the Kasbah. Toubkal Imlil offers an incomparable opportunity to immerse oneself into a Berber village for a day. It’s all about
- Day 2:- It is only meant for a relaxation trip. You can acclimatise towards 4167m. Then find yourself in the highest peak of Morocco.
- Day 3:- Depart from Imlil to Marrakech by giving a short look towards the Berber village.
Don’t put more pressure in your mind. Just book your trip with CAMEL SAFARIES to get the real pleasure that you always dream about it. We are a famous company in the zone of travelling and tours. We have a group of professional guides having years of experience. We assure you to greet you the internal pleasure of Morocco tour in a single visit to this land. Here we will take care of your bit-by-bit need and provide you a friendly environment.
Booking for Morocco Camel Trekking is easy with us. You just drop a single mail for us before the peak holiday season has changed the lives of mountain Berbers living in the area.