Why is Morocco a unique traveling hotspot in the world? “Luxury Trip Morocco”, why this has been a very frequently visited site by the world travelers? The point is – Morocco is right below Spain and the Iberian Peninsula, but it’s completely different. Morocco has Arabian influence while Spain having Roman, Latin, and a bit of French. Morocco, called “a cold country with a hot sun.” enjoys semitropical climate on the northern and western coastal areas, and desert climate to the east and south, the most favorable weather conditions all year around, suitable for travelers.
Top 7 things to do in your “Luxury Trip Morocco”
- Visit Djemaa el-Fna: Marrakesh’s main square. The square is a crowded meeting place in Marrakesh that encapsulates fine Moroccan foods, crafts, and culture. UNESCO declared the Djemaa el-Fna a ‘Masterpiece of World Heritage’ in 2001.
- Go for Sahara trekking: Your trip to Morocco would end up with Sahara desert trekking. This is the ultimate goal that every visitor wants to have once in life. The Sahara is cold, empty and endless, as it is portrayed in the movies. A trip to the desert might include a tour by locals living in the area.
- Visit ‘medina’ of Fez: Wandering its maze of narrow lanes is not only a feast for the senses, it’s an open air museum packed with 13 centuries of Moroccan heritage. Escape to one of the many roof terraces during sunset for spectacular views.
- Relax in Essaouira: The strong winds that blow over its protected bay make this an ideal location for wind and kite-surfing. Check out for the ruins of the old fortress the Borj el-Berod, apparently Jimi Hendrix’s original inspiration for the classic song ‘Castles Made of Sand’.
- Go for mountaineering: Go trekking in the High Atlas Mountains, stopping in some of the many beautiful and ancient fortified Berber villages and, if you’re game, climb Jebel Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Start your expedition from Imlil.
- Visit the ‘Jardin Majorelle’ in Marrakesh: A 12-acre botanical garden created by French painter Jacques Majorelle over 40 years, it was purchased by Yves Saint Laurent in 1980 and his ashes are now scattered in this enchanting oasis.
- Visit Chefchaouen: The beautiful and remote small town of Chefchaouen, with its distinctive powder-blue dwellings set against the backdrop of the Rif Mountains. This is a popular shopping destination particularly for native crafts such as wool clothing and woven blankets.
Morocco is a unique destination to discover on your Luxury Trip Morocco. Explore its varied landscape, rich culture and majestic mountains with us the “Camel Safaris “a travel agency organizing tours and safaris for the world visitors being based at Marrakech, Morocco. Either you enjoy the Moroccan ruins, or the modern art or architecture, Morocco is famous for, or spend a night in a camp in Sahara to listen, what the dune says when the night gets still. No other can provide you the best experience than us within your budget. We love and respect to our duty but worship to our customers. Come and taste our world class service.